Head -Product Engineering
Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for Head Product Engineering (Safe & Smart Platform) who is responsible for complete engineering of Safe & Smart City Digital Platform. He/She shall lead best in class engineering talent and provide technical leadership to the team.
- Responsible for complete product engineering of the platform and own engineering roadmap of the product inline to business needs.
- Shall design best in class platform architecture benchmarked with global peers and client requirements.
- Shall setup and lead team of full stack developers, architects, UI/UX experts, testing/QA, release managers etc.
- Shall manage time, schedule and cost for the full product development life cycle.
- Shall foster culture of innovation and agile delivery to meet market needs.
- Work closely with Product management team to adapt to customer needs, market segment trends, competitive opportunities and threats to define and develop product releases and features.
- Continuous improvement and innovation for value delivery to the end customers.
- Responsible for managing partnership eco-system for from solutions, architecture and technology perspective.
- Includes selection of right technology stack & partners with focus on open source and AI/Video/GIS technologies
- Shall foster a culture of innovation and passion for technology and business.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS from reputed schools in India or abroad
- 15-20 years of overall experience in software development in IT industry
- Minimum of 7+ experience in Product Engineering management in startups/large reputed product organizations
Experience and understanding of government services, Security & Mobility domains
Must have skills:
- Should be certified Enterprise architect with experience in full software life cycle development with technical product development experience.
- Should be a good Product designer & Development from scratch with coding, ability to work independently & in a team during R&D to full product development of platform & Product development
- Experience in leading a team of Full Stack Developer / Product developer in a software Technology Product development IT company from end to end software development life cycle from scratch product development planning to architect, design, Testing and complete product development
- Versatility with developing customer facing products on multiple technology stacks that get delivered in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
- Thorough understanding of AI/IOT/Block chain/Geo-Spatial/Image processing technologies.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B Tech/M Tech/MS from reputed schools in India or abroad
- 4-6 years of overall experience in software development in IT industry
- Minimum of 4+ experience in Product Engineering management in startups/large reputed product organizations
Preferable Location : Hyderabad
- Minimum 6+ years hands on experience and expertise of R, Python and SQL queries.
- Must have experience in Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence Good in maths, algorithms and stats- Expert in building customized machine learning algorithms leveraging statistical concepts and machine learning tools.
- Ability to work independently to innovate, and develop prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of research idea.
- R, Python, SQL Developer, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Analysis, Data Extraction, Predictive Analysis.
- Work on data sets from internal and external sources and focus on solving applied problems using Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Data Mining, & Machine Learning analytics
- Apply deep advanced analytical skills to explore complex datasets to aid in knowledge discovery and predictive modelling activities
- Good to have deep learning skills
Robotic Process Automation - Blue Prism / UI PATH
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end
- Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
Experience and Skills Required :
- 3-7 years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform including 1 year hands on programming experience in Process Automation Software like Blue Prism
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience in core OOPs
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Front-end and back-end development on tools and technologies
- Highlight performance, quality or security issues with existing
- services and suggest or implement solutions
- 3rd Line Support for existing services for Software, Operations and Engineering teams
Desirable skills and experience:
- Advance knowledge of Python
- Experience or understanding of complex technical architectures
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT and Jira
- Experience with Unit Testing, TDD or BDD
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system
- Familiar with Cloud Technologies – AWS, Openstack etc
- Experience Configuration Management Saltstack, Puppet, Chef etc
- Good Organization and communication skills,
- Proven team player
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Disciplined and able to work autonomously
- A keen interest in technology trends
Java - Lead
- Strong experience in design and development of Core Java and J2EE based applications
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPs concept
- Hands on experience in developing web services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience on working with Frameworks like Struts/Spring
- Should have worked on Hibernate/iBatis
- Working knowledge of databases such as DB2 / Oracle / any other databases
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client management skills.
- Should be a good problem solver, quick learner.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Spring
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
- Strong experience with REST API and web services
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
Java with Angular JS
Hands on experience in Front end java Developer.
Hands on Angular js (Mandatory)
Experience in Html ,css and java scripts
Good to Jquery
Hands on Database: Oracle SQL, Cassandra(Good To Have)
Very Good Interpersonal Skill, Good Verbal and Written Communication, Analytical & problem-solving skills.
Skills Requires – MSSQL, SSIS, Performance Tuning, Data modeling.
- Understand Requirements from client and on-site team.
- Participate in preparing design and data modelling.
- Comfortable with SQL Stored procedures and queries development.
- Create and maintain ETL packages.
- Manage SQL Server through multiple product lifecycle / environments, from development to critical production systems.
- Apply best in industry standard techniques for data modeling to ensure performance, integrate and requirement.
- Ability to analyze independently problems and resolve them on time.
- Assist junior DB developers with complex business requirements.
Selenium with C#
- experience working as both manual and automation tester as needed.
- Very good knowledge of C# or Java, Coded UI automation Framework or Selenium automation Framework (Candidates should be open to work in Selenium + C# Combination)
- Understand the functionality of the application and scope of work.
- Create test cases or scenarios from requirement or from user stories.
- Convert test cases to automated test scripts using VSTS.
- Defect root cause analysis.
- Maintain Test Execution logs.
- Create and maintain repository of test suites
- Defect reporting and tracking.
- Maintain test data and artifacts.
- Assist Test Lead in preparing all status reports
- Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
- Very good and strong in test methodologies.
- Hands on experience in developing test cases or grooming of user stories.
- Thorough knowledge on testing concepts and test process
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written